FRANCHISE SALES SERVICES
At Aselk Consulting, we work with people across the United States who want to find a franchise business that will meet their needs. In order to do that effectively, we first have to learn what those needs are. To do this properly we need your help—during your personal consultation, we will ask you many detailed questions to determine the business characteristics that define who you are and what you want to do. We will work with you to find the right franchise opportunities consistent with your answers to questions like:
- What are your reasons for considering a franchise business?
- Have you ever owned a business of your own?
- What hours do you like to work?
- Where do you want your franchise business to be located?
- How do you feel about managing people?
- How much capital do you have to start a franchise with?
- Will you have partners?
- Do you want to build multiple franchise units?
- How soon do you want your franchise business to open?
- Will you be involved on a full-time or part-time basis?
These are just a few of the many vital issues we’ll discuss with you during your personal consultation. When your consultation is complete, we will have a comprehensive understanding of your goals, dreams and motivations for wanting a franchise business. We will also have determined, with you, the financial parameters you are best suited to working within.
Shortly after your consultation, your franchise consultant will create your personal model. This model is a reflection of the key characteristics you possess, as well as those characteristics most important to you in your search for the best franchise opportunity. Moving forward, you will use this model as a guideline in evaluating any franchise business you investigate.
After creating your model, we’ll narrow down the choices of franchises to those that best match your wants and needs with the goal of finding a great match for you. We’ll do all of the legwork—all you have to do is have an open mind for the franchise selection process.